Re: [opensuse] Re: Re: OpenSuSE 11.4: E17: menu: YaST (Administraitor Settings) FAILS

On 10/01/2011 02:58 AM, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:
* CRS : "Can't Remember Sh^Htuff" : In my case this means that unless I
* do something the same way every day for a LONG time, or have examples
* of how I did it before (where I can still find them), I usually wind up
* scratching my head the next time I need to do a non-daily task. Or for
* that matter, to remember what I was doing before the durned phone rang etc...
There's memory exercises for that....but you could, you know, write stuff down on a notepad and keep cheat sheets....

--
Michael S. Dunsavage