Re: [opensuse] cifs files always created as owner root

On Sat, 2011-10-15 at 10:13 +0200, lynn wrote:

Duh. Sorry. I would also need an environment variable for password=. Can's see
how to set that although google tells me that it is available somewhere.

I use a permissions file. That way passwords do not show up in mount
listings. I would imagine that automount must deal with per-user things
like passwords.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696
roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxxx

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
www.rambollrst.se

  • Re: Where to find pam_unix documentation?
    ... Where to find pam_unix documentation? ... > Release box I would like to force all users to choose passwords ... > and special chars, a minimum length, passwd expiration (with ... For a (I found one on google) How to ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: access to MS Access password-protected database?
    ... I am assuming you don't have access to the db through python, ... once you have an ADO Connection, ... If you don't have/weren't given the passwords to the DB, ... Google is your friend. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Mount HD from different PC without Login
    ... As in a workgroup environment users would have to logon on each 'server' ... I want to mount the HD in a transparent ... without entering their passwords again (and remembering ... > | is a workgroup environment, no Domain, and I don't want to have seperate ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)
  • Re: Google Inc. Could Be Compliant to the Chinese Government in Beijing, Peoples Republic of China (
    ... and very strong passwords. ... Google GMail email accounts of human rights activists in China? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Knut The Polar Bear/I DIDNT WRITE THAT POST IN HERE!
    ... I have changed my passwords and I am hoping this doesn't happen ... It would be more possible to forge a post ... If it came from google, it will look like a post from google. ... just respond with the word Forgery and we all know it is one..they try ...
    (rec.music.beatles)