Re: [opensuse] Camtasia equivalent

On 10/24/2011 09:13 AM, Oszkó Albert wrote:
Hi all,

One of my colleagues occasionally sends me fine videos about the usage
of a special software. I asked him what did he use and he sent me
http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia/

You might start your search here:

http://tuxarena.blogspot.com/2009/05/3-ways-to-record-your-linux-desktop.html

# zypper se record

reveals that we have packages for recordMyDesktop

HTH,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147

  • Re: [opensuse] Camtasia equivalent
    ... One of my colleagues occasionally sends me fine videos about the usage ... of a special software. ... Albert Oszko ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Camtasia equivalent
    ... One of my colleagues occasionally sends me fine videos about the ... usage of a special software. ... It is a screen recording and editing software. ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Camtasia equivalent
    ... One of my colleagues occasionally sends me fine videos about the usage of a special software. ... of Physical Chemistry and Material Science ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Chatelherault, Garrion Bridge and Dalserf..The Movie
    ... When occasionally watching YouTube videos I hadnt really noticed the ... Currently I am paying PAYG for 2GB/month but the ISP has just ... I was unaware of this usage myself. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: OT: cell phones
    ... and far more data usage than I'm ever likely to use. ... I haven't looked at the exchange rate for months, ... I think our rates are higher because our usage is higher. ... I don't like videos. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)