Re: [opensuse] I have some initial doubts

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Dave Howorth
<dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Having said all that, my personal view is that you'd be better using
Ubuntu LTS, since it involves fewer upgrades (i.e. installing new
releases). If you have some specific problem with Ubuntu, please tell us
what it is so we can advise whether opensuse overcomes it.

There is no specific problem with Ubuntu, it is working good but I
wanted to use openSUSE only because one of mine friend told me once
(earlier) and claimed that it is for beginners also. According to you,
beginners should use Ubuntu LTS but not openSUSE? Though I am new but
I hope (not sure, is wrong please let me know) openSUSE could provide
me a good start...?