[opensuse] My Kmail2 does not get email
- From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:13:40 +0700
This morning as i left my computer for work, kmail2 was busy synchronizing email
At least after the whole day it is still synchronizing and I cannot get my pop3
email. I have been able to sent four emails to trash but nothing new comes in.
If I look into the inbox under .cur the four deleted emails have gone. In the
.new there are a whole list of emails of today.
What means this. Why are these emails not shown. Should I delete something to
get kmail working again?
Kmail I am using is a fully updated version 4.7.2
Linux User 183145 using LXDE and KDE4 on a Pentium IV ,
powered by openSUSE 11.4 (i586) Kernel: 3.1.0-2-desktop
LXDE WM & KDE Development Platform: 4.7.2 (4.7.2)
20:03pm up 0:11, 2 users, load average: 1.18, 2.66, 2.02
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] I have some initial doubts
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] My Kmail2 does not get email
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Remote files using SSHFS without mounting
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] My Kmail2 does not get email