Re: [opensuse] Re: openSUSE for tablets
- From: Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 22:07:00 +0100
On Tuesday 01 November 2011 21:49:29 Malcolm wrote:
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 21:43:58 +0100
Bogdan Cristea <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just wondering, are there any plans to have an openSUSE version for
tablets ? Now that Intel has switched from MeeGo to Tizen and Android
seems increasingly popular for embedded systems how obout openSUSE ?
Are there any plans to cover this market ?
The arm list may provide some additional information;
There seems to be little done in this direction on arm list. What I mean is
that Intel has already a tablet (ExoPC) and a notebook with touchscreen
(Lenovo), both using Intel Atom processors, so support for touch screens
(already provided by Qt framework) and a better GUI would be needed.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] WiFi System connection?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] WiFi System connection?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: openSUSE for tablets
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Re: openSUSE for tablets