Re: [opensuse] how can i set wwwoffle?

.........(continued).........

While on one side, wwwoffle could be a great utility but I really
didn't go with it -- for understanding it would require some couple of
hours and it seemed a little typical to me too (at this level of mine,
being of a beginner....But still I get a step by step method, I
would ready to go for that. Afterall its opensource and good!

--
thx

  • Re: [opensuse] What IS wrong with multimedia in 13.1?!
    (SuSE)
  • Re: whats the nice package to open eps file
    ... Yesterday my gimp did not work, which was the only one I relied on to ... I like this list very much, regardless how immature or low-level my ... I don't have a "quality" understanding about those things. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Moving from a proprietary OS - unnecessarily inful experience -- was [Re: I wish to
    ... scrapped anything that is truly useful to cut corners and that ... young guns versus the old codgers, but the young guns have more ... understanding, understanding is not wisdom." ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: A nice restaurant experience
    ... >spouse told the owner that I'd like the noodle soup with pork & picked ... >that's why I did not want the noodles. ... > I'm so happy because the owner was very understanding and actually ... > sugar, and that they'll make the braised eggplant dish without sugar. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: For Gods sake... (was Re: Cannot start Xserver)