[opensuse] Re: 12.1?
- From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 02:21:35 +0100
Am Samstag, 12. November 2011, 01:58:18 schrieb James Hatridge:
I looked around the SuSE web site and can not find out when 12.1 is to be
released. Could someone tell me when it is or where to look?
Hm, are you sure you looked? If you go to http://www.opensuse.org and have a
look on the left part of the site you should see a big number…try clicking
Google and "opensuse 12.1 release" does also help.
Thanks for the link, I was on a total other page. :(
The US was colonized by the religious, political, economic, and criminal
rejects of every country in the world. We have been carefully breeding insane,
obsessive, fanatic lunatics with each other for over 400 years, resulting in
the glorious strain of humanity known as "Americans". You have to expect
-Mark Damon Hughes
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] 12.1?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Evolution on 11.4 imap problems.
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] 12.1?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] 12.1?