Re: [opensuse] Re: Hi

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Roger Luedecke wrote:

Truth is, most things in our distro are just as easy as they are in Ubuntu.
But our solutions aren't as in your face as theirs. For example, they have an
app  that looks for third party drivers to make your things work. Other
distros may make you figure it out all for yourself. We on the otherhand...
usually all you will have to do is add the repo that contains the drivers or
codecs and the package management will pull them all in automatically.

Well, I am downloading 12.1 and soon would install.. Thanks.

--
Regards,
PM