[opensuse] Firefox crashes when I try to play games at pogo.com

Hi,

I have installed openSUSE 12.1 (KDE, x64) and using it. I installed
the Java on it, following the instructions from
https://sites.google.com/site/rhdisk0/unix/linux/opensuse#TOC-Install-Oracle-Java-Runtime-Environ
and then make it a browser plugin like follows:

mkdir .mozilla/plugins/
cp /usr/java/jre1.6.0_29/lib/amd64/libnpjp2.so .mozilla/plugins/

Finally rebooted and went to the website:

http://www.pogo.com/games/chess

and after getting logged in and when try to play chess, the Firefox crashes!

http://postimage.org/image/3ov7g3fdt/

Is it due to x64 version so that I should use x32 or should I use 11.4
if 12.1 is having any issue(s)...

--
Regards,
PM

  • Re: Integer Dos And Donts
    ... > I haven't paid much attention to the x64 vs Itanium stuff. ... > instructions as well as the 64 Bit instructions. ... proven to be a performance problem via profiling (CLR Profiler is one ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: No Inline-Assembly for x64 Builds?
    ... The x64 compilers have a set of intrinsics that generate most of the advanced ... So there's little reason any longer to use __asm inserts. ... has NO support for x64 Assembly Instructions. ... i have to work with external x64 Assembler and then link ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • [opensuse] How to RAID /boot?
    ... I recently installed OpenSUSE 11.0 on a server with 4 SCSI drives. ... While I followed the instructions in this link, to set up /boot on RAID1, the system was not bootable, with invalid partition table errors. ... When I install without using RAID for /boot, ...
    (SuSE)