Re: [opensuse] Size adjustment of window

On 11/21/2011 07:20 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
Erik Jakobsen said the following on 11/21/2011 12:24 PM:
My experience is, that the windows size/position are not remembered,
and this count for as many opensuse versions as I can think of.
Then you must have ... Oh, well I'm running KDE4 and it remembers pretty
near everything, the applications that were running, which virtual
desktop they were in, their size and position... Not content, that's up
to the application, so FF remembers but LibreOffice and acroread

What DM are you running?

Is DM a Download Manager or ?

/Erik