Re: [opensuse] Size adjustment of window

On 11/21/2011 07:20 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
Erik Jakobsen said the following on 11/21/2011 12:24 PM:
My experience is, that the windows size/position are not remembered,
and this count for as many opensuse versions as I can think of.
Then you must have ... Oh, well I'm running KDE4 and it remembers pretty
near everything, the applications that were running, which virtual
desktop they were in, their size and position... Not content, that's up
to the application, so FF remembers but LibreOffice and acroread

What DM are you running?

Is DM a Download Manager or ?

/Erik

  • RE: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 mountd failure
    ... [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 mountd failure ... See 'systemctl status nfsserver.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] One click for razor-qt environment?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] 13.2
    ... On any fresh installation of openSUSE, going back to the 9.x or 10.x series, I've found that it's 'nippy' at first, but it doesn't take long ... I've noticed this since Opensuse deprecated Riserfs. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SOLVED]Re: [opensuse] Brother MFC-J6710dw compatibility?