Re: [opensuse] 12.1 Yast CA Management broken
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 03:03:45 +0100 (CET)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Monday, 2011-11-21 at 16:22 -0800, Roger Luedecke wrote:
Yes, the product is 12.1, so correct. The OS field you set to "other", asIts a bug. They have yet to hammer it out.
12.1 does not exist yet (no idea why not).
I know, I reported it. I don't know why it takes so much time to correct it, just add a name to a list - but then I don't know how difficult it is to do such things to the bugzilla system, maybe it needs a reboot and that needs to be scheduled. No idea.
- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Vbox success! and enigmail problem
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Something keeps setting my home directory to group-writable!
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] 12.1 Yast CA Management broken
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] 12.1 Yast CA Management broken