Re: [opensuse] Size adjustment of window

Erik Jakobsen said the following on 11/22/2011 12:07 PM:
Very nice Anton. Many thanks for the writing here, and the informations
has been saved here :-)

:-)
I just wish more people took note of what you say and consulted these
archives.

--
You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the
other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.

  • Re: Do you protect your power switch with a lock?
    ... Do you protect your power switch with a lock? ... email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: EXECIO
    ... I disagree with Ted that you've been "lucky" with ISPF edit since it ... does use an ENQ to protect on a member level basis. ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: RACF and product tape data set names
    ... You could implement a RACF exit at ICHRCX02. ... No RACF Rule exists to protect the dataset ... Dataset is on Tape ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Archives...we hardly knew ya.
    ... we knew the archives thing was going to ... > get shut down by GDP...it's a miracle it lasted ... etiquette about sharing files that "belong" to the band....one needs to ... nothing to protect other than re-acquiring exclusivity of their SBD's ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: [IBM-MAIN] *DM*N*STR*V**: Archive access
    ... isn't it useless to protect your archives? ... You have to go through Listserv to get to ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)