Re: [opensuse] Printer/MFC recommendation

On 11/23/2011 05:58 PM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I think the scanner was a big part of my install issue with the Epson
printer on openSUSE (11.2?). I do not think SANE supports wireless
scanners. At least not two years ago. I will be checking this all with
openSUSE 12.1 to see if there is any improved support.

FWIW, I have an HP 6500 all-in-one printer configured as a wireless printer and shared between Linux and Windows systems.

It works flawlessly from all systems. Allowing for printing, faxing, and scanning.