Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
- From: Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:37:13 -0500
Basil Chupin said the following on 11/23/2011 08:30 AM:
On 24/11/11 00:23, PM wrote:
Ok well, I should read how to configure Thunderbird then, but I am
using KDE (though it doesn't matter for Thunderbird, I guess...)
Yes it matters not for Thunderbird that you are using KDE :-) .
Configuring TB is simple, but you will need to know the name(s) of the
server(s) your ISP uses for the incoming and outgoing mail; you should
get this from your ISP's site.
All of which you would have to do if you used KMail (or Evolution or
some other mailer) ...
Information is the currency of democracy.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Printer/MFC recommendation
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] should i use kmail or thunderbird?