Re: [opensuse] well i am back

On 11/25/2011 07:04 AM, Linux Tyro wrote:
hi,

I have come back to openSUSE and installed back thinking that I would
have to google anywhere, and well I am pretty sure people here will
very well let me clear my doubts - thanks and I am hopefully back!

Hmmmm, Hadn't noticed you were gone.

Did you pick up your marbles and stomp off when I wasn't
paying attention or something?

--
Explain again the part about rm -rf /

  • RE: [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 mountd failure
    ... [opensuse] openSUSE 13.1 mountd failure ... See 'systemctl status nfsserver.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] One click for razor-qt environment?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SOLVED]Re: [opensuse] Brother MFC-J6710dw compatibility?