Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Brian K. White wrote:

I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur and
thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions about the IDE
(KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't inadevertently misuse a ML in
this matter.

No *@opensuse.org anything really.

It may be pleasant if coding related questions are not automatically
dismissed as off topic. The opensuse-programming list could probably
benefit from some added traffic and some may argue that encouraging
people to develop for and using opensuse is a good thing.

  • Re: Coventry Node
    ... Thanks again Brian. ... I confess it isn't my favourite facet of the hobby but each to his own. ... this is just the jargon of the hobby. ... amateur bands. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Truth (A seemingly alien concept to M3OSN)
    ... is the M3/M6/CB Fools' Licence scheme. ... Brian could not deal with the tables being turned on ... an offensive old duffer who proclaims gentlemanly conduct then tries to have a fellow amateur fired from his job. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Icom 7700.
    ... type of person your "open door" polocies are attracting into amateur ... 2)I I have known Brian for some 20 years. ... I times i've assumed it's because of his ignorance of the reality of the ... and does have an agenda to dum down Amateur radio ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Franks cheap wine!
    ... I think, Brian, that spending the time to dig up such a report and post ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
    ... I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur and ... Such as the API, questions about the IDE ...
    (SuSE)