Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
- From: Brendon Caligari <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:38:02 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Brian K. White wrote:
I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur and
thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions about the IDE
(KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't inadevertently misuse a ML in
No *@opensuse.org anything really.
It may be pleasant if coding related questions are not automatically
dismissed as off topic. The opensuse-programming list could probably
benefit from some added traffic and some may argue that encouraging
people to develop for and using opensuse is a good thing.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] 12.1 and /dev/ttyS# problem with mythtv
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Goggle Chrome - Howto UNSET it as default browser??
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.
- Next by thread: [opensuse] openSUSE Weekly News Issue 203 is out!