Re: [opensuse] Regarding development questions.

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011, Brian K. White wrote:

I wanted to know which ML would be the right one for general software
development. I want to dig in more to development, but am very amateur and
thus would have various questions. Such as the API, questions about the IDE
(KDevelop) etc. I wanted to make sure I didn't inadevertently misuse a ML in
this matter.

No *@opensuse.org anything really.

It may be pleasant if coding related questions are not automatically
dismissed as off topic. The opensuse-programming list could probably
benefit from some added traffic and some may argue that encouraging
people to develop for and using opensuse is a good thing.