Re: [opensuse] Failures with 12.1

On 08/12/11 15:22, James Knott wrote:

I'll give that a try when I have some more time to experiment. Also,
where is that "quiet" found? And where should I add that line?

in /boot/grub/menu.lst

It appears this switch to systemctl was a bit premature, as it breaks a
lot of things.

Not a single one broke in a significant way in any machine I have put my hands on.

I believe there is something wrong in your particular setup.

  • Re: [opensuse] Failures with 12.1
    ... where is that "quiet" found? ... Not a single one broke in a significant way in any machine I have put my hands on. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Firefox/Iceweasels weird close/quit behaviour
    ... Booting linux-image-2.6.18 with a USB disk attached is broke. ... Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: Doggy question for Shortwave
    ... broke through the backyard fence. ... Again, it's a problem not so much with the dogs, but the owner. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: who is r/w-ing my hdd?
    ... > I realy want a quiet PC in my bedroom. ... > file systems generate mor disc activity than ext2 for example. ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Outputting command to a text file
    ... Someone broke the silence: ... Use the character> at the end of your command to redirect it to wherever you want. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)