[opensuse] Systemd and fstab

Hi,

I have the problem that NFS mounts are not mounted during boot. I have to add them manually afterwards.

What could be the problem?

I see the following strange thing:

The network method is set to traditional. However systemctl tells me:

NetworkManager.service loaded failed failed Network Manager

I wonder why NetworkManger is mentioned here.

Thanks
Christoph

  • Re: Booting a machine over the network without pxe.
    ... >> network, like pxeboot, but without running PXE on a network card. ... >> plenty of disk space. ... rc.local then NFS mounts the real directories over the net: ... the initial boot to view the network via the PCMCIA card and to ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: NFS question
    ... > network is fully operational. ... The server has two ethernet ports. ... On boot, eth0 gets activated, ... the NFS mounts are attempted, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
    ... I have the problem that NFS mounts are not mounted during boot. ... have to add them manually afterwards. ... NetworkManager.service loaded failed failed Network Manager ... (I think: systemctl status NetworkManager.service). ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
    ... I have the problem that NFS mounts are not mounted during boot. ... to add them manually afterwards. ... NetworkManager.service loaded failed failed Network Manager ... (I think: systemctl status NetworkManager.service). ...
    (SuSE)