Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
- From: Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:08:53 -0500
Carlos E. R. said the following on 12/13/2011 05:26 PM:
On Tuesday, 2011-12-13 at 15:00 -0500, Anton Aylward wrote:
Put them in /etc/fstab as
server:/home/anton /mnt/server/anton nfs \
comment=systemd.automount 0 0
Now you know what to look for in the documentation :-)
After reading your post I can do a google search for
"comment=systemd.automount" and find references to it, but not in a
manual. Not in a man page, as far as I can see. Man fstab, man mount, man
nfs say nothing about that mount option.
This is about SystemD, right?
Did you try
You can find them using
I find 'apropos' useful but you may need to try various arguments.
Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: Is openSUSE a rolling release?
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Clinging to Microsoft (was Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?)
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab