[opensuse] Broken XDMCP of kdm in 12.1 (was: Status of XDMCP in 12.1)
- From: Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:09:26 +0100
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:56:31AM -0500, James Knott wrote:
Christoph Bartoschek wrote:
You mean that opensuse 12.1 cannot conntect to the server when it
is used as the chooser?
Yes. It worked in 11.4 and earlier, but is broken in 12.1.
with a reference to https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=281862 in
comment 4. Even the upstream defect is unresolved.
If this issues stays broken might it make sense to use a different
display manager as default in the future?
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
SUSE Linux, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Commands and Documentation (was: A request to Attachmate/Novell
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] 12.1: /var/run created as subvolume on btrfs, but mounted on tmpfs... Why?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Status of XDMCP in 12.1
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Status of XDMCP in 12.1