Re: [opensuse] force certain shutdown option (hibernate...) in kde4 ?

On 12/20/2011 10:59 AM, madworm_de.opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Playing with kdmrc and replacing the 'halt' command with e.g. pm-hibernation does
hibernate, but kde doesn't save/restore the session as it thinks it's doing a real shutdown.

Why wouldn't that be sufficient?
After all, if it did a proper hibernate, why should the session need restore?

  • Hibernate die richtige Wahl =?ISO-8859-15?Q?f=FCr_mich=3F?=
    ... Ich möchte mich mal mehr in die Programmierung "richtiger" Java ... Anwendung geteilte Session factory? ... Wenn ich versuche Hibernate nur in möglichst niedrigen Schichten zu ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Re: [Hibernate] wechselnde Fehler bei Update
    ... Denn ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass man Objekte nicht ordentlich upgedatet bekommt nur weil lazy loading aktiv ist. ... Der TilesController holt sich bei der Factory die Session. ... Ich würde Dir ein Buch wie Hibernate in Action empfehlen, das diesen Herbst auch in einer Neuauflage rauskommt und dann Hibernate 3 behandelt. ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Hibernate all processes in a KDE desktop?
    ... be able to suspend a single process and then shut down my ... It would be handy to be able to hibernate all processes running as my ... I use KDE 3.5.5. ... On Login and selected "Restore manually saved session". ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Hibernate mapping for sql join
    ... Currently we have Spring managing the Hibernate Session - and it was ... Think of JPA as an ORM ... the nooks and crannies of the Hibernate native APIs. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: spring hibernate injection
    ... Session session = this.sessionFactory.getCurrentSession; ... Hibernate today has two interfaces - the traditional and JPA. ... this approach lets you tie the life of an EM to the need for its management capabilities rather neatly. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)