[opensuse] microphone noise using skype
- From: xPol <xtekhne@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:59:53 +0100
As i tested my skype service on lenovo z570 opensuse 12.1, i
heard a rather disturbing noise.
I have tried to fix the microphone audio channel, by inspecting devices
through Kmix, but i am not an expert at all. What i can report is:
Capture device is 'Internal Audio Analog Stereo' , with volume almost
at its max level.
Capture Streams shows no device.
In the system settings, Phonon seems to be ok.
Same noise, switching from gstreamer to xine backend
Any microphone testing utility?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] DHCP lease requests (solved)
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] microphone noise using skype
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Sound Question
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] microphone noise using skype