Re: [opensuse] patch management for OpenSUSE or SLES?

Hello,

http://www.suse.com/products/suse-manager/ might be what you're looking for.

Thanks for replay, I've looked at this too. It seems very expensive
(server 11.200 Euro and per client 80 Euro)
So I tried to call SuSE, but had no luck. Waited about 35min in the
0800-line and after this ca. 25 min in the chat
for a contact. After this, I called +49 (0)911 740 53 - 0 (central
number from imprint) and there, they gave me a number,
where a voice box answered.

Thats not good ....

Thanks Meike

  • Re: remote desktop in solaris
    ... this coming january i'm going to have an internship in a company ... that use solaris as server and linux suse 10.3 as client. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: remote desktop in solaris
    ... that use solaris as server and linux suse 10.3 as client. ... My solution to the printing problem was a printer with a network interface; I print to it from both Windows and Solaris and, very occasionally, from OpenVMS. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: remote desktop in solaris
    ... that use solaris as server and linux suse 10.3 as client. ... You should search the net for enabling XDMCP - I don't have a Solaris and SuSE box on hand, so I can't be more specific. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: SuSE 9.0 Install via smb
    ... When I view it from a seperate windoze client, ... > I boot my laptop from CD, go to the SuSE 9.0 install, ask it to perform ... > (saying it can't find the samba server). ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] instant messanger for suse 9.3
    ... >> Does anyone here know what I can use for an instant message server? ... > If you mean an IM client then you can ... When I looked at suse and could not find an rpm, I have had to fall back on my ... Chadley Wilson ...
    (SuSE)