[opensuse] Open Office question

Hi all,

I have a spreadsheet with all my monthly costs on it. It would be nice if I
could mark each one as it is paid, ie change the color or put a checkmark on
it. Is there anyway of doing this?

Thanks,

JIM

--
Check out my stamp & postcard collection!
Yankee GO HOME!

  • [opensuse] Re: Re: Re: Re: Access forbidden!
    ... and error log. ... blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Good bye
    ... if they are lucky its just ignored or if very lucky get some help. ... It would be nice if the list owner would fix it, ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: (RCSD) Ethopian Puzzle
    ... Where was the Indian stamp added, and who paid for it? ... How do you check UPU status? ... The 5c stamp paid the rate from non member to UPU member ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Re: FileSystem driver problems...
    ... I'm sure Mark can help you with your problem. ... after the worker thread finished extracting the stamp data ... >> will decide whether to pass the IRP to the next driver in the list or to ...
  • [opensuse] Re: Re: wrong KDE desktop
    ... When I click on the desktop I get the menu with run command, add widgit, etc. ... I rebooted so the "killall nautilus" command should not be needed, ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ...
    (SuSE)