[opensuse] Re: conflicting partition size

Le 29/01/2012 14:38, James Knott a écrit :
Anton Aylward wrote:
One config per floppy made so much sense ...

As I mentioned, try email. Set up a free email account on GMail or
other and email the files to yourself there. Then they'll always be
available so long as you have access to a browser & Internet. You can
also create folders to help organize the files.

I don't think gmail gives this assurance. These archives can also be lost. That said it's much better than other thing (if nothing is really private in them)

jdd

  • Re: [opensuse] Upgrading 13.1 > 13.2
    ... software independent of the internet. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Can I increase the KTorrent speed in 11.4?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] RPM building guide
    ... On Fri, 08 Mar 2013, Ananda Samaddar wrote: ... can't seem to find anything via internet searches. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Network Problem in 12.1
    ... On 03/15/2012 03:18 PM, Felix Miata wrote: ... Since it was main PC and without internet it was hard to not to work so I simply formatted it:( ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Acroread plugin in opensuse 12.3
    ... And it needs open inside the browser, it doesn't allow to download the ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)