[opensuse] Re: conflicting partition size

Le 29/01/2012 14:38, James Knott a écrit :
Anton Aylward wrote:
One config per floppy made so much sense ...

As I mentioned, try email. Set up a free email account on GMail or
other and email the files to yourself there. Then they'll always be
available so long as you have access to a browser & Internet. You can
also create folders to help organize the files.

I don't think gmail gives this assurance. These archives can also be lost. That said it's much better than other thing (if nothing is really private in them)

jdd