Re: [opensuse] Which kernel
- From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 21:34:34 -0500
On 2012/02/06 13:13 (GMT+1100) Basil Chupin composed:
you *can* do for each kernel:
sh<path-to>/NVidia.....run -a -K
then you can run either w/o a problem...
He WANTS to NOT have two kernel types installed,
What Patrick meant, of course, is that for each NEW kernel you can do
the "sh NVIDIA......" quickstep in 4-3 time.
So? The _thread_ (note the subject) is about choosing one and only one kernel type to keep, "which kernel" , not about how when why whether as to NVidia drivers installation.
"The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant
words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living Translation)
Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** a11y rocks!
Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Which kernel
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Which kernel
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] Which kernel
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Which kernel