[opensuse] Vanilla kernel in repository

To deal with my Intel Sandybridge hardware, I am trying the vanilla kernels.
The latest one appears to be misconfigured in the repository.

# zypper install kernel-vanilla
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

The following NEW package is going to be installed:
kernel-vanilla

1 new package to install.
Overall download size: 41.1 MiB. After the operation, additional 138.6 MiB will be used.
Continue? [y/n/?] (y):
Retrieving package kernel-vanilla-3.2.0.9429.g90a4c0f-1.1.x86_64 (1/1), 41.1 MiB (138.6 MiB unpacked)
Retrieving: kernel-vanilla-3.2.0.9429.g90a4c0f-1.1.x86_64.rpm [error]
File './x86_64/kernel-vanilla-3.2.0.9429.g90a4c0f-1.1.x86_64.rpm' not found on medium 'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/vanilla/standard'

Suggestions on who to contact or how to fix it on my end. I've tried
installing several days apart and all attempts failed, so it doesn't look like
a change propagation problem.

TIA,
Jeffrey

  • Re: DirSync 1.10 released
    ... the RiscPkg maintainers seem to be in denial about this. ... There is no one repository offering ... for that before you can install the ... package you requested in the first place. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: [opensuse] How to create a live CD/DVD of my installed system
    ... medical repository that can be added and also some programs that can be ... The user must setup mysql and then install the programs correctly. ... I was told that this can be done by KIWI. ... and it says something like config.xml file and the package that I want ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Dependencies problem with RHEL 6.1 beta
    ... the problem is the differents versions of same package between oficial DVD and oficial repository. ... Setting up Install Process ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Trying to get PackMan to install GCC
    ... The big issue that repositories cope with is consistent dependency tracking. ... A repository can be tested consistent (ie all dependencies of all programs ... package manager GUI, so you can double-click on a RISC OS package file ... A question this raises is for authors: users who automatically install ...