Re: [opensuse] How to update PHP to 5.3.10?
- From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:09:42 -0500
* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-07-12 14:49]:
* Andreas <maps.on@xxxxxxx> [02-07-12 14:41]:
I installed Opensuse 12.1 with PHP and added Suse's PHP repository.
Currently PHP is version 5.3.8.
Yesterday I searched for php-mbstring and clicked install.
The installer refused because mbstring were version 5.3.10 and thus
incompatible with my 5.3.8.
Then I searched for php5 and yast found everything on v 5.3.8 even mbstring.
Is there a special trick to let yast upgrade php?
s/b "First Step[tm]" to find a package
you may need to enable via "Search options"
"Include users' home projects"
Note: this does not answer the subj: but offers install of 5.3.8 package.
(paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711
http://wahoo.no-ip.org Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
http://en.opensuse.org openSUSE Community Member
Registered Linux User #207535 @ http://linuxcounter.net
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Search Menus in KDE?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] awesome window manager? Where?
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] How to update PHP to 5.3.10?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] How to update PHP to 5.3.10?