Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice 3.5 in 12.1

2012. február 15. 10:12 napon Petr Mladek <pmladek@xxxxxxx> írta:

Will Stephenson píše v St 15. 02. 2012 v 09:54 +0100:
On Tuesday 14 Feb 2012 19:40:34 Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
LO 3.5 has been released which comes with some very useful features,
when will it be available for openSUSE 12.1? I have LO repo enabled.

Good question. Petr, can you tell us when LO 3.5.0 will be in the OBS for
12.1? LO:Stable and LO:Unstable both have 3.4.3.

I will do my best to prepare packages within next 3 weeks or so.

We are now big part of the community around LibreOffice. We made a big
effort to make 3.5.0 release as good as possible. I am currently busy
with preparing maintenance update to LO-3.4.5 for openSUSE and SLED. It
will fix some important issues. Then I will concentrate on packaging
LO-3.5.

Thanks.
Will 3.5 work with KDE3, especially with KDE3 file chooser?

Thanks,

Istvan