Re: [opensuse] News about the future of Flash on Linux

On 24/02/12 02:58, Billie Walsh wrote:
On 02/23/2012 09:26 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2012/02/23 09:06 (GMT-0600) Billie Walsh composed:

Fonts are set to "serif" at 16pt.

In FF 16 is px, not pt. 16px=12pt.

I don't even see a setting that allows the web site to set the font.

In FF, click on "Advanced" to find more choices, including the checkbox
that defaults to allowing pages to choose fonts.

Well, it looks like face is reddest. Unchecked it and now it works fine. I didn't see where the page calls for a font in the source code but it must be in there somewhere. I wonder what font it calls that I don't have installed already.

I always just figured it was a flash problem because it exhibited the exact same symptoms that flash does when it isn't working.

It's kind of funny, but in the source there is a LOT of content that doesn't show on the screen. Stuff I've never seen in any browser or OS. And, it's not commented out. Weird.

So, FF is now displaying everything on that genealogy site, correct?

BC

--
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
Niccolo Machiavelli

  • IDAutomation UPC EAN Barcode Fonts 11.2
    ... professional, advanced font set with tools, macros and source code ... Microsoft Excel and Word Barcode Add-in. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • IDAutomation UPC EAN Barcode Fonts 7.08
    ... professional, advanced font set with tools, macros and source code ... This package uses Patent ... barcode that does not contain any watermark. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: copyright symbol not publishing
    ... the source code for that page that is published and to my surprise code shows ... the copyright and the source code also shows the correct symbol there but not ... > I think you might solve the problem by assigning a font directly or via CSS. ... > FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • IDAutomation UPC EAN Barcode Fonts 6.08
    ... The IDAutomation UPC/EAN Font Advantage Package is a professional, ... This package uses IDAutomation's Patent Pending ... Includes over 30 tools, macros and source code ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: font families in plain tex
    ... there are several font selection systems available for plain tex (i've ... package's source code that's mentioned in the spanish accents post. ... Since I don't need by now encoding switching but just to be able to ... the info on the texbook about font families is not enough ...
    (comp.text.tex)