Re: reply-to-list vs. reply-all [WAS Re: [opensuse] zypper]

The absolute insanity to this whole thread is requiring posting to the list only and then having the settings on the list set to "Reply To Sender". The list settings should be changed to reflect the policy of the list.

Another insane point is complaining about getting two e-mail replies. One to the list and one to your own inbox. If you don't want that to happen remove your address from the "Reply To" in the settings in your mail client.

--
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.

- Patrick Henry -

_ _... ..._ _
_._ ._ ..... ._.. ... .._

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-offtopic] Off the Deep End
    ... the candidates even spent ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] News about the future of Flash on Linux
    ... The most important part of the page does show and thats all thats really necessary. ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Installation Woes
    ... exe file to install. ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Installation Woes
    ... No joy. ... “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Analysis of Air France 447 crash
    ... just use those settings to stay on the straight and level ... One pilot instinct is to climb out of ice. ... instrument failure by sticking a rubber suction cup over the instrument so ... Now you have conflicting readings, ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)