[opensuse] Should openSUSE review it's Security Policies?

As many are aware, Linus Torvalds has started a rant about the
security policies in openSUSE for things that require the root
password. From his Google+
post(https://plus.google.com/102150693225130002912/posts/1vyfmNCYpi5),
he names these:

Time Zone changes
Adding a Printer
Adding a wireless network.

Now, I don't usually see the wireless issue because KNetworkmanager in
KDE3(which I use) has never asked the root password for adding a new
network.

While at 37, I've never changed timezones(I lead a boring life) I
would have to agree that having to use the root password for this
would be annoying if I needed to change it because of a flight or
something.

I've worked with Linus on a hardware issue years ago, and I think we
should probably at least consider reviewing the policies if they do
need changed.

Just my 2 cents.