Re: [opensuse] ping - bug 731551 - openSUSE 12.1 system does not shutdown completely

On 03/03/12 20:52, Per Jessen wrote:

Any chance of anyone taking more than a casual look at this?

Aawww, it was first reported only 3 1/2 months ago. Some things just cannot be rushed you know......

Besides, I don't have this problem......

BTW, I am running a 32-bit system (12.1) [as well as kernel 3.2.9] and I did have the same problem at one stage after I installed 12.1 but some update to something fixed that.

Out of curiosity, which KDE version are you running? I *think* - but cannot be sure - that this disappeared when I installed KDE 4.8.x but don't quote me on this.

The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar.
Niccolo Machiavelli