Re: [opensuse] 12.1 hides new opened window

Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
On 03/04/2012 07:49 AM, James Knott pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
One "feature" I've noticed with openSUSE 12.1 & KDE is newly opened
windows do not have focus. I have to find the window on the bar and
click on it to bring it to the forground. Is there any way to fix this
annoying behaviour? I have even tried changing "Focus stealing
prevention level" to none, but no difference.

tnx jk

"Focus follows mouse"

Doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

  • Re: [opensuse] Minimum, Maximum buttons missing
    ... I have gnome desktop, and openSuse 12.1. ... For apps ... And without the task bar there isn't as obvious a way to get hidden ... windows title bar and using the context menu that appears. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Minimum, Maximum buttons missing
    ... I have gnome desktop, and openSuse 12.1. ... For apps ... And without the task bar there isn't as obvious a way to get hidden ... windows title bar and using the context menu that appears. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: "My Computer" missing in "Look In" dialogue box
    ... Places bar is on the left in this picture... ... and folders in the selected location will be listed at the right.]] ... Edit the Places bar locations in Open Save As common dialog boxes ... Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: "My Computer" missing in "Look In" dialogue box
    ... It is Windows XP, but Office 2002. ... To add My Computer to the My Places bar, ... and the files and folders in the selected location will be ... Edit the Places bar locations in Open Save As common dialog boxes ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 10.2 USB Problems after Clean Re-install
    ... I had an external hard drive that I switched between my Linux machines and my windows boxes. ... I don't know how I did it but it seems that I trashed my OpenSUSE file system. ... Before I fixed it till it wouldn't work, I was able to plug in USB thumb drives or external hard drives and a window would open asking if I wanted to open it in a new window, etc. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)