[opensuse] ugly login messages

12.1, kdm, Kerberos auth.

Hi everyone

We'd like to get rid of this (annoying) popup:
http://db.tt/9mV49vvV

Or, rather we'd like the reminder nearer to the date. Say 4 or fewer days? Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks,
L x

(4 the archive, it says 'warning your password will expire in 40 days' owtte)

  • Re: [opensuse] ugly login messages
    ... We'd like to get rid of this popup: ... rather we'd like the reminder nearer to the date. ... With this option the number of days of warning before a password change is required can be changed. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: ByeByeAds
    ... To get rid of popup ads and do lots more: ... This will rid your computer of spyware/adware. ... > unwanted solicitations and to buy your software if I would ... > like to see a law suit ugainst this company ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: pop ups
    ... service' included with Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... rid yourself of these, ... These can be controlled by a popup stopper. ... > stuff that comes through "messenger service", ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: *dont understand something*
    ... Don't ever go clicking things just because a web site, e-mail, popup or ... rogue desktop tells you ... Microsoft Anti Spyware from ... > cuz i don't know how to get rid of it. ...
  • Error opening Enterprise Resource Pool when opening a project and saving changes to it
    ... >Recently I started having a problem where everytime I ... popup that says ... and I don't know how to get rid of ...
    (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)