[opensuse] Re: Ridiculous bug in zypper
- From: Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:32:38 +0100
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 09:01:46AM -0300, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Ilya Chernykh <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your friend is using the fully *English* version *11.4* of opeSUSE and
NOT 12.1 and s/he is having no problems with using zypper and therefore
the lines are not being overwritten - correct?
No, she is using Russian openSUSE as well. In 11.4 there is no such bug.
If only the Russian translations have a problem, I would have to guess
the Russian translation messages were written on a Mac probably and
only have an '\r' where an '\n' is required.
The same bug is visible in a de_DE.UTF-8 locale.
"How could I know?"
By reading the bug report where this issue is tracked by.
Can we all focus the bug tracking to bugzilla please?
That's the only reason why I've taken my spare time to find the missing
That's the place the bug owner has the spot on.
As the bug got filed against openSUSE 12.1 and the discussion¹ there
also does not state this issue is visible in openSUSE Factory I've set
To and Reply-To accordingly.
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
SUSE Linux, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Unusual traffic through eth0
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Unusual traffic through eth0
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] LibreOffice 3.5 in 12.1 S-O-L-V-E-D
- Next by thread: [opensuse] XFCE does not show window borders only on local login