Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour

  • Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour
    ... The action time ago was a kind of summary or dialog, ... Then it was changed to "exit", ... Remember the intended user; we are the exception when we continually play around with the CLI. ...
    (SuSE)
  • tcltest problem
    ... lappend argv --full-testing ... ## test if the start was allready in test directory "make check" ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour
    ... The action time ago was a kind of summary or dialog, ... Then it was changed to "exit", ... empty, default action "close". ... The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Software Manager (YaST2) - a question about its behaviour
    ... The action time ago was a kind of summary or dialog, ... Then it was changed to "exit", ... empty, default action "close". ... The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: system() exit code
    ... Stephen Morgan wrote: ... | exits with exit code of 123, ... the process termination value or given to exit ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)