[opensuse] Unable to login via kdm on opensuse 11.4 under virtualbox 4.1.8
- From: Stuart <sfbarbee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:15:26 +0200
Anyone run across problem where kdm consistently reports incorrect
password at login screen, and when logging into console, system does not
I am running openSuSE 12.1 with Virtualbox 4.1.8 and installed openSuSE
11.4 in a vm. The install goes normally, but after rebooting to the
login screen, I cannot login with any userid, even root. Selecting the
console login allows me to login and does not require password.
I created a vm with openSuSE 12.1 and this works ok, and no issues have
Any ideas would be welcome.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] bash: insert integer into array in sort order?
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Thunderbird 11.99-2.1 on oS12.1
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Desktop Effects crashed OpenSuse 12.1
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Thunderbird 11.99-2.1 on oS12.1