[opensuse] Re: virtualbox won't open

Hi Bob,

On 03/23/2012 12:05 PM, Robert Benjamin wrote:

OK. So I get the 3 items above and then click the first one.
The present one that is on my desktop can stay and will be
overwritten I assume.
Yes. But do not forget:
First, virtualbox will need to start without errors, then the next steps will be easy...
So you possibly might have to use the /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup procedure that hat been described before.

And the guest iso ... I have win 7 64
bit and this openSuse I'm using is a 32 bit version. So wich
win 7 do I get for the .iso 32 bit to match openSuse or 64
bit which I have on a separate HD.

You will need to have a win7 32bit iso in order to use win 7 inside virtualbox running on top of Suse 32bit.

Kind regards
Eberhard