[opensuse] Re: how to change users home directory
- From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:31:35 +0200
Le 26/03/2012 09:43, lynn a écrit :
I need to move (and therefore retain) the local login as the box is
used with /home mounted via nfs.
your home is mounted nfs for the present tests or only in the future?
mailman, inn use users with homes not in /home, with no problem.
try loging from a console: at login prompt do "control alt F1" to get a terminal, log, and look where you are located.
graphic login should not mind where is the home.
look at permissions, UID, home in passwd file. Are the two home on the same filesystem? is the filesystem rw?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] how to change users home directory
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Wrong time zone
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] how to change users home directory
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: how to change users home directory