Re: [opensuse] Compile Active Plasma on openSUSE

On Wednesday 28 March 2012 11:44:00 you wrote:
imo you should mention (to your thread) more information....like: what
difficulties....as in the exact error message (quoted)...along with the
input which caused it...and the level of openSUSE you are using..

I have installed opensuse 12.1 x86 on an ExoPC tablet, kwin --version reports:

Qt: 4.8.0
KDE Development Platform: 4.8.1 (4.8.1) "release 483"
KWin: 4.7.4 (4.7.4) "release 6"

Active Plasma is taken from git repository, when I use cmake .. in build
folder I get:

Could not find a configuration file for package KActivities.

Set KActivities_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file
for KActivities. The file will have one of the following names:

KActivitiesConfig.cmake
kactivities-config.cmake

Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package)

CMake Error at
/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:198
(MESSAGE):
Could NOT find KActivities (missing: KACTIVITIES_INCLUDE_DIRS
KACTIVITIES_LIBRARIES) (Required is at least version "6.0.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
cmake/modules/FindKActivities.cmake:35 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package)

zypper se kactivities outputs

S | Name | Summary
--+----------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------+-----------
| kactivities4 | KDE Plasma Activities support
| package
| kactivities4 | KDE Plasma Activities support
| srcpackage
| kactivities4-debuginfo | Debug information for package kactivities4
| package
| kactivities4-debugsource | Debug sources for package kactivities4
| package
| libkactivities | The activities library previously shipped
with kdelibs | package
| libkactivities | The activities library previously shipped
with kdelibs | srcpackage
| libkactivities-debuginfo | Debug information for package libkactivities
| package
| libkactivities-debugsource | Debug sources for package libkactivities
| package
| libkactivities-devel | Developmet files and headers for kactivities
| package
i | libkactivities6 | Development files and headers for kactivities
| package
i | libkactivities6-debuginfo | Debug information for package libkactivities6
| package

regards
--
Bogdan