Re: [opensuse] Gnome 3.4, Libreoffice 3.5 in openSUSE?

On 03/28/2012 06:19 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:

Hi,

I am curious when will Gnome 3.4 will be available for openSUSE? It's
not in factory (I am running Milestone 2). Even LibreOffice 3.5 is not
there yet, it's been a month of release I guess.

On the contrary Ubuntu has all the latest packages. I am just curious
to know about the update strategy of openSUSE. I do love to play with
latest packages and write about them so just wanted to know if I am
missing something or it does take time for openSUSE to update to the
latest packages.

I guess Ubuntu has more resources than we do.

That's sad :( I am doing as much as I can to bring more users to openSUSE. Switched to it recently and loving it so far. Was just curious if I was doing something wrong -- maybe the packages were there but I couldn't find them.

Thanks for your reply.

Best
Swapnil