Re: [opensuse] Gnome 3.4, Libreoffice 3.5 in openSUSE?

On 03/28/2012 06:19 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:

Hi,

I am curious when will Gnome 3.4 will be available for openSUSE? It's
not in factory (I am running Milestone 2). Even LibreOffice 3.5 is not
there yet, it's been a month of release I guess.

On the contrary Ubuntu has all the latest packages. I am just curious
to know about the update strategy of openSUSE. I do love to play with
latest packages and write about them so just wanted to know if I am
missing something or it does take time for openSUSE to update to the
latest packages.

I guess Ubuntu has more resources than we do.

That's sad :( I am doing as much as I can to bring more users to openSUSE. Switched to it recently and loving it so far. Was just curious if I was doing something wrong -- maybe the packages were there but I couldn't find them.

Thanks for your reply.

Best
Swapnil

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: [os] New Printer Info
    ... Therefore the support for ZJStream printers can be provided ... This patent/license stuff was the reason why the HPLIP people ... openSUSE 10.3, openSUSE 10.2, Suse Linux 10.1, ... center crashes because of these packages, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] interest for scientific computing BoF for oSC?
    ... get together at the oSC of people working with scientific computing ... A motivation behind this is to discuss how to improve opensuse as ... mayavi and enthought related packages ... Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] interest for scientific computing BoF for oSC?
    ... get together at the oSC of people working with scientific computing ... A motivation behind this is to discuss how to improve opensuse as ... mayavi and enthought related packages ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] CalDAV on openSUSE
    ... I develop OpenGroupware primarily on openSUSE. ... Packages build locally just fine. ... I knew zimbra but not this ... What I am looking for right now is a simple and light CalDAV server to ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Gnome 3.4, Libreoffice 3.5 in openSUSE?
    ... I am curious when will Gnome 3.4 will be available for openSUSE? ... On the contrary Ubuntu has all the latest packages. ... curious to know about the update strategy of openSUSE. ... I guess Ubuntu has more resources than we do. ...
    (SuSE)