Re: [opensuse] Re: how to change users home directory

  • Re: Straight through the Appalachian Mountains
    ... owners and...and... ... the ice caps are melting and we're all going to die ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: [opensuse] Problems with false spam - DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS
    ... owners from another account. ... I'm beginning to wonder if the requests ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Sharing a mail folder between Linux and FreeBSD
    ... fix incorrect permissions and owners on base system files. ... As root, from the root directory, something like this: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Thinking outside the box on file systems
    ... permissions and look at people permissions. ... when they saw a wheel come off a truck. ... owners to know it's files. ... Also the thing is that I care who can access files, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • cant share C: volume
    ... Synopsis: My system has a problem sharing the C: volume. ... permissions for owners, creator, users. ... to find out if you have access permissions. ... is a password-protected owner account with full control. ...