Re: [opensuse] Re: virtualbox won't open

On 3/29/2012 9:44 AM, Richard wrote:
On 03/23/2012 12:29 PM, lynn wrote:
On 23/03/12 18:06, Robert Benjamin wrote:

Lynn, just wanted to compliment you on your patience in sticking with Bob to the end and thank you for the excellent information on getting Vbox to working. Using it I finally got my xp guest to use the USB. It never occured to me to be root while setting up all those things as I hadnt had to do that in the past.

Regards,
Richard

And I think Lynn ( and others too) deserve a medal and praise in sticking with me to get VB working. Thanks to all. Bob

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: virtualbox wont open
    ... Lynn, just wanted to compliment you on your patience in sticking with Bob to the end and thank you for the excellent information on getting Vbox to working. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Bush goes off script/meds
    ... I think Wolfowitz expressed a conflict of interest at the very beginning. ... some of the staff are doing exactly that. ... I really am surprised you bought into this, Bob. ... any of the "real" story or are you sticking with this side?" ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Y&R: Michael Muhney on first script from new writing regime
    ... and thanks to you for posting it Lynn. ... been waiting for; that our loyalty in sticking ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: virtualbox wont open [SOLVED]
    ... On 3/29/2012 9:44 AM, Richard wrote: ... sticking with me to get VB working. ... Bob ... Hey guys, no problem. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Flat Iron Mike
    ... Lynn....hoping she'd start sticking her nose here more often. ... Maybe she'll pop in tomorrow since it's her BIRTHDAY... ... Lynn wrote: ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)