Re: [opensuse] Re: virtualbox won't open

On 3/29/2012 9:44 AM, Richard wrote:
On 03/23/2012 12:29 PM, lynn wrote:
On 23/03/12 18:06, Robert Benjamin wrote:

Lynn, just wanted to compliment you on your patience in sticking with Bob to the end and thank you for the excellent information on getting Vbox to working. Using it I finally got my xp guest to use the USB. It never occured to me to be root while setting up all those things as I hadnt had to do that in the past.

Regards,
Richard

And I think Lynn ( and others too) deserve a medal and praise in sticking with me to get VB working. Thanks to all. Bob