Re: [opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone

* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [04-04-12 05:26]:

mount /dev/sdh /mnt
mount : no media found in /dev/sdh

/dev/sdh is the physical disk, not a partition.

mount -t auto /dev/sdh1 /mnt/<some-directory>

ps: It is also advised against mounting to "/mnt"

I get the same messages with my motorola android, but have always been
able to mount the sd card and phone via mpt mode. I recently installed
"AirDroid" and no longer fiddle with usb. Interface is slightly different
but little loss of function, more different methods.