Re: [opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
- From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 08:33:23 -0400
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [04-04-12 05:26]:
mount /dev/sdh /mnt
mount : no media found in /dev/sdh
/dev/sdh is the physical disk, not a partition.
mount -t auto /dev/sdh1 /mnt/<some-directory>
ps: It is also advised against mounting to "/mnt"
I get the same messages with my motorola android, but have always been
able to mount the sd card and phone via mpt mode. I recently installed
"AirDroid" and no longer fiddle with usb. Interface is slightly different
but little loss of function, more different methods.
(paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711
http://wahoo.no-ip.org Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
http://en.opensuse.org openSUSE Community Member
Registered Linux User #207535 @ http://linuxcounter.net
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] packman off-line?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] inittab Faxgetty
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Re: openSuSE does't detect Android cellphone