Re: [opensuse] Anyone else seeing Flash content with red and blue swapped?

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 22:43:54 +0200
Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 08:08:21PM +0200, C wrote:
Just in case anyone else is seeing this rather annoying and odd
behavior with the latest 11.2 release of Flash... it's a well known
issue and Adobe is basically ignoring it. Their stock response is
to say "We don't support Linux post 11.2" (even though this IS a
bug in 11.2) and then they close the bug.

See the bug reports at:
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3077076
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3097844
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3109467
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3120888
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3136745 (still
open.. for now)

You can work around the bug by disabling Hardware Acceleration and
reloading the page... or you roll back to Flash 11.1.

The workaround isn't a fix... it's just a workaround. I don't now
how critical it is to have HW Accel enabled for most people... but
so far it seems to be the only way around the problem (unless
someone here knows of another solution), and Adobe have made it
pretty clear so far that they're not interested in fixing it.

I have the same issue at least with 11.4 and all latest updates.

Ciao, Marcus

Me too, running 11.4 with all updates. I'm going to try rolling back
the Flash version and locking it.

regards,

Carl