[opensuse] apache dying on reload on 11.4
- From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:05:30 +0200
on one of my 11.4 systems I have an issue with Apache2 as it is dying on
"reload" and therefore also with every logrotate run.
The only interesting log seems to be
[Sun Apr 15 21:30:04 2012] [notice] seg fault or similar nasty error detected in
the parent process
There is nothing really special on that system. I have another similar 11.4
system where I don't get this.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Advanced networking documentation
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] build RAID1 partition from previously used ordinary partition without data loss?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Advanced networking documentation
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Errors in messages