Re: [opensuse] Re: How to install Sun Java?

On Sat, 2012-04-21 at 06:36 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:32:55 -0700, Roger Luedecke wrote:

Since its not included anymore, and a very few things really need it...
how can I install it?

Download it from java.com and run the installer. Apparently that's the
only way Oracle permits it to be distributed now.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson

Do I need to remove openJDK? Will they battle for supremacy? Does it
actually work?

  • [opensuse] Re: How to install Sun Java?
    ... how can I install it? ... only way Oracle permits it to be distributed now. ... Jim Henderson Please keep on-topic replies on the list so everyone ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Re: How to install Sun Java?
    ... how can I install it? ... Download it from java.com and run the installer. ... only way Oracle permits it to be distributed now. ... Jim Henderson ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: How to install Sun Java?
    ... how can I install it? ... Download it from java.com and run the installer. ... only way Oracle permits it to be distributed now. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: How to install Sun Java?
    ... Martin Seidler writes: ... how can I install it? ... Download it from java.com and run the installer. ... only way Oracle permits it to be distributed now. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: WindowsUpdate_80240016 error
    ... They guy has just directed you to download malicious or crapware. ... Update will not install and shows Error Code 80240016 - computer runs forever but nothing happens. ... - but Vista will not allow me to rename the folder even tho I am an Admin ... Stop the Windows Update service ...