Re: [opensuse] Learning Javascript, now what do I do?

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 09:19, Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thats a good, idea. I think I'll stick Aptana (Eclipse fork) on my SD
card that I use to deal with things across computers.

Ha, now why didn't I think of that :-) That's a good idea too. Now I
have to dig up my USB stick and give it a try.

C.

  • Re: [opensuse] Wrong time zone
    ... I always configure my computers to use it. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ... Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Wrong time zone
    ... I always configure my computers to use it. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ... I write technical manuals; therefore, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Woody on 486 problem
    ... Manoj Srivastava wrote: ... Remember when computers meant handing over a deck of punch cards ... comment on column 6 of the card 134, and so there was no output? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Woody on 486 problem
    ... Manoj Srivastava wrote: ... Remember when computers meant handing over a deck of punch cards ... comment on column 6 of the card 134, and so there was no output? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Wireless Not Working
    ... Here is the actual number on the card: ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ... Although the id is not shown with lspci, ...
    (SuSE)